Tuesday, May 25, 2010

let's get this show on the road

so i've decided it's time to clean up my life and get this show on the road. and want u all to be included in my journey. i want to inspire people and not just be inspired by others. i've been thinking about a plan to get to the person i want to be. it starts with one year. no i will not be buying a julia child book and blogging about all my disasters but yes i did take a little bit from julie and julia. how could i not? so one year. and i'm thinking of breaking it down month by month. 12 things i've always wanted to learn or do. and 12 months to do it all. or maybe i should back up and just start this blog with what's bothering me in my life. maybe i should work on cleaning up my life before i bring new stuff in? let's see... stop biting nails permanently, lose this baby weight since my baby is not a baby anymore, get rid of pesky debt, get my new house in working order, go back to school, start my own business, deepen my relationships with family....
bringing the new things into my life that i've wanted to do sounds so much more appealing though. learning how to play guitar or piano, recording a song or playing and singing a song in front of people, making it to the top at rock wall climbing, taking cooking classes, learn how to use my sewing machine and actually make sophie something with it, etc...
hmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Fix one thing & start something new every month. 24 things. That's a lot of projects, so maybe the new things should be small for the first year. I guess what I'm saying is the things you need to fix sound pretty important.

    ReplyDelete